Voting

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Prairie Fairy Friday

Well, I thought this had posted a week ago, but I now find out that I evidently forgot to include it here!!!
DUH!!   It is our latest Prairie Fairy Friday challenge and the theme is "Pink and Distressed."
I used Nurse Gillian to embellish the page, as she goes along so well with the picture.  My granddaughter LOVES band-aids, as you can see from the picture.  Disney Princess is her current favorite, but she will pretty much take anything.  Her mom is forever buying new boxes of them.  Her leg looks pretty "distressed" in the picture, but in reality, there isn't a scratch on her!
Come on by the Fairy Fun Friday Blog and check out the other projects from the design team and then link up to one of your own!  There are prizes!

1 comment:

Margreet said...

this is so gorgeous Beverley....love all those plasters on her leg...Gillian is fab too!
xxx Margreet